Diary of Unknown Symptoms

Mystery of the Internal Vibration

Entry for March 12, 2007

Pregnant woman finds maggots in chocolate

Mar 10, 2007
Chris Traber, Staff Writer

(Markham) – How sweet it isn’t.

Brian Diamond’s pregnant daughter, Nicola, received a couple of boxes of Ferrero Rocher chocolates for Christmas. After opening her third treat, she noticed the confectionery was covered in an odd web. Closer inspection revealed a live maggot-like grub. She checked the previous two wrappers and found a similar web-like substance. She experienced stomach upset and diarrhea and was afraid it could have harmed her baby. A doctor advised she could have E. coli, possibly botulism or could develop intestinal parasites. Lab tests were ordered and later confirmed she had no long-term health problems.

On Jan. 2, Mr. Diamond spoke to a representative of the candy manufacturer and asked how to determine the product’s expiry date. A complex code indicated both boxes were manufactured in Brazil and had expired in the summer of 2005, almost a year and a half before they were purchased in downtown Toronto. The Markham computer executive wanted to know how a product so far past its expiry date entered the country and was sold.

In the ensuing weeks, Mr. Diamond engaged in a telephone and e-mail campaign with Ferrero Rocher, Health Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. To his dismay, he discovered the manufacturer wasn’t obligated by law to recommend a “sell-by” date. Health Canada’s jurisdiction is focused on food manufactured in Canada. Both Ferrero Rocher and the federal agency picked up samples of the candy by mid-January.

Tests conducted at Guelph University by the manufacturer confirmed the presence of an Indian meal moth, “a common pantry pest found worldwide”. Agency lab results concluded the product contained moth larvae and feces, web cocoons and both live and dead chrysalis, the pupal stage of the moth.

Ferrero Rocher offered Mr. Diamond coupons for more chocolate. He refused. The company offered him $500, which he also refused. “I told them the decimal point was in the wrong place,” Mr. Diamond said. “I would have settled for $5,000 and to know what checks and balances are in place so that I will know it’s safe to buy their candies again.

“It boggles the mind. I’ve been in consumer products all my life. If a customer complains, you listen and fix it. They were so blase and cavalier. They just don’t care.” Several telephone calls to Ferrero Rocher were not returned to the Economist & Sun. “I want to create public awareness about your exposure to contaminated products like this,” he said. He has kept the product samples at his Unionville home.

If he doesn’t get satisfaction, Mr. Diamond said he will create a personal website linked to consumer web bases to share his experience.

“I might put the product on eBay and sell it as a personal maggot farm,” he said

March 12, 2007 Posted by | Health | , , | Leave a comment

Entry for June 09, 2006


I’ve heard about a movie called Super Size Me for a while and Kevin Trudeau mentions it in his book. I finally decide to rent it and see what it’s all about.

Half way through the movie and I start feeling sick. I don’t think I can ever eat at McDonalds again. It’s truly amazing how fast food can have such an effect on the body and everyone does it. No wonder everyone is so sick. I used to love the chicken McNuggets but not after watching how they make them. No thanks.

The best part of the movie for me was the bonus material. He did an experiment where he had a McDonalds product in a sealed glass jar and left it for weeks to watch it break down. He compared it to a burger and fries from a local resturant. After two weeks, the Big Mac still looked good without any mold or signs of age. Week after week various types of mold would form on the burgers but the amazing thing was the fries. After ten weeks the fries still looked perfect with no sign of any mold. Makes you wonder if it is really food at all?

I’ll never have McDonalds fries again…

June 9, 2006 Posted by | Health | , , , | Leave a comment

Entry for May 08, 2006

There is definately a difference taking the higher dose. My body doesn’t have the strong morning vibration anymore and in fact, there is hardly any vibration at all.

After going to work, I feel really good all day and it feels like I have a bit more energy.  Some people have noticed the flushing in my face and make a comment. Must be working!

After reading a number of different articles, I’ve going to start my personal embargo on microwave food. The microwave has become such a part of our society now that it’s hard to avoid but I’ll give it a try and see how it goes.

May 9, 2006 Posted by | Health | , , , , | Leave a comment

Entry for May 07, 2006

Second day taking the higher dose of Niacin and I am taking it first thing in the morning. I’ve started to notice that the past two mornings, I’ve wake up with a stronger vibration than normal. Usually I wake up and it’s there but this morning is definately different.

Today I decide to increase the dose to 200 mg per day. I’ll take one in the morning and one at night.

Reading Kevin Trudeau again and now he’s talking about how bad microwave food is. A quick google search and I come across the following article:


When I first began seeing clients for sessions of kinesiology, I did not worry too much about telling them to give up eating microwaved food. However, I kept a record of all of the corrections that were needed for each client when they came in. Now, once a correction is made, it is to be hoped that the correction will stay in place for a long time to come, hopefully months if not years. People often ask me “How long will it last?” May answer to them is “That depends on your lifestyle”.

Most of my clients came back to see me after about two weeks. In the early days I found that many who came back were not much better. I found that they were again `out of balance’. That is, their electrical circuits were not working correctly (which is common for many people). It was therefore not surprising that they were not much better, because the body does not begin to fully fix itself until the electrical circuits are in balance.

The question was, why did their electrical circuits go out of balance? The answer had to be something that was highly stressful, to effect the body in such a short space of time. Once that answer was remedied, the client would begin to get better. Using muscle testing, I went through the process of testing if the cause was electrical, chemical/nutritional, emotional or structural. Again and again the same answer would come up – electrical. When I then went through a range of possible electrical causes, the same answer again came up again and again – the person had eaten microwaved food! Incidentally, this answer never came up when a person had NOT eaten microwaved food.

I began to tell all of my clients on the first visit that under NO circumstances were they ever to do microwaved cooking again. I gave this a higher priority than any of things that are normally considered as health risks, such as cigarettes or alcohol. Immediately I began to get a marked improvement in the results I was getting. Long term problems such as headaches, back aches and emotional instability went away within a few weeks.

Other kinesiologists can confirm these results. David Bridgman, who has years of experience as a kinesiologist, said “Of all the people I test for allergies, 99.9% so far show severe sensitivity to any microwaved food”.

No one has ever been able to figure out my allergies. When I had an allergy test the doctor told me that I was most allergic to cats. Weird since I didn’t own one and wasn’t around any.

They started around 1991 and although my parents were the last people on the planet to get a microwave, it’s possible it was around the same time. Maybe starting tomorrow, I’ll do a test for a couple of weeks and see if it makes a difference. How weird would that be if it worked? No more microwaved food for me!

May 7, 2006 Posted by | Health | , , , , | Leave a comment


%d bloggers like this: