Diary of Unknown Symptoms

Mystery of the Internal Vibration

Entry for January 31, 2007


This article makes so much sense…it’s scary… and it all starts with the fungus…fueled by sugar, effecting the adrenal glands, effecting the thyroid…effecting the neuro-transmitters…

Add to that: Fifteen years of daily chocolate bars, candies, donuts, no fruits and a very low vegetable intake. It’s no wonder I have issues.

What is the fungal immune system?

Initially in a adult it is about 4-8 lbs of friendly bacteria in the lower gut. This comprises about 85% of all organisms in the bowels. The remaining 15% is fungus. It takes this ratio to keep the fungus in check. Fungus is the aggressor and is much more powerful than the bacteria. Fungus has no anti-bodies to protect itself but it produces very deadly mycotoxins. …

Once the fungus takes over the bowels it migrates upward until reaching the small intestine where digestion and assimilation of all nutrients takes place. However, when the small intestine fills with fungus this process cannot take place. Organs and glands are deprived of its building blocks and systems begin to fail.

Hypoglycemia

Symptoms begin to show up and are usually viewed as individual diseases themselves.

The fungus in seeking its main food of SUGAR upsets the body’s whole sugar system. The person deprived of the chaperone minerals needed to escort sugar and insulin into the cells…… becomes hypoglycemic. They now have low cellular sugar, a perfect playground for fungus to feed. However, now the cells do not have enough sugar to burn for energy so we become weak if we do not eat often and we surely do not have enough sugar to keep us alive during the night!

The brain now signals the adrenal gland to send out adrenal hormones to keep the body functioning during the night, which it does. But the side effect is that during the night the person may get hot or they may even have night sweats! The adrenal gland is now working 24 hours per day! …

This fermenting begins the failure of the THYROID to get its building blocks to produce it’s hormones in order to regulate body temperature and important help towards the making of some neuro-transmitters.

Not only does this lack of thyroid hormone produce some fatigue and make the person’s hands & feet cold but it can effect the brain in several ways. One is foggy thinking. It seems to physically interrupt short term memory because of Candida’s alcohol by-product. Alcohol is documented to cause brain and nervous system damage.

Depression
The other is in the form of depression since the thyroid may be deprived of Iodine and the amino acid tyrosine because of mal-absorption. A severe case of hypo-thyroid-ism may result. Often however, upon examination the thyroid will fall into a low-end-zone of what is considered medically OK. In most cases no hormone is given and the condition continues. …

The thyroid is also involved in the production of some neuro-transmitters. Without these they may soon feel they require a drug for problems with depression.

Advertisements

January 31, 2007 - Posted by | Health | , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: